How To Make Dahi Anjeer Ke Kebab
About Dahi Anjeer Ke Kebab Recipe: A simple and quick vegetarian kebab recipe that you can easily prepare at home. Dahi anjeer ke kebabs are super soft with a melt-in-mouth texture and can be served at dinner parties as well as evening snacks when unexpected guests arrive. Packed with spices, mixed with cottage cheese, hung curd, chillies and goodness of figs, this kebab recipe is a must try.
Ingredients of Dahi Anjeer Ke Kebab
- 100 gms anjeer
- 250 gms hung curd
- 400 gms paneer
- 150 gms chana powder, roasted
- 150 gms bread crumbs
- 50 gram ginger
- 25 gms green chilli
- 50 gms green coriander, chopped
- 200 gms ghee
- 40 gms garam masala powder
- 15 gms elaichi powder
- 10 gms jeera powder, roasted
- to taste salt
How to Make Dahi Anjeer Ke Kebab
- 1.Take hung curd in a bowl, add grated paneer, ginger, green chilli, green coriander, garam masala, elaichi powder, roasted jeera powder and salt.
- 2.Mix all neatly and fold this, mix with soft hands with roasted chana powder and bread crumbs.
- 3.Make balls and stuff it with Anjeer, flatten the stuffed balls and shallow fry on slow fire.
- 4.Serve with mint chutney.
Key Ingredients: anjeer, hung curd, paneer, chana powder, bread crumbs, ginger, green chilli, green coriander, ghee, garam masala powder, elaichi powder, jeera powder, salt