How to make Dark Chocolate Mousse Quenelle
Recipe Servings: 8
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Dark Chocolate Mousse Quenelle Recipe: Delicious chocolate mousse presented as quenelles with berries on top makes for a perfect dessert dish at a dinner party.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Mousse Quenelle
- 10 Egg yolk
- 120 Gram Castor sugar
- 800 Gram Dark chocolate (melted)
- 10 Pieces Egg white
- 100 Ml Rum
- 1500 Gram Fresh cream, whipped
- Cookie crumble
How to Make Dark Chocolate Mousse Quenelle
- 1.Whisk egg yolk and 50 gm of castor sugar to a sabyon.
- 2.Fold through dark chocolate.
- 3.Whisk egg white and rest of the castor sugar to a meringue and mix through chocolate sabyon.
- 4.Fold through cream and rum. Refrigerate.
- 5.Do plating with berries, cream and crumble.
- 6.Take a spoon and hot water and place a chocolate quenelle on the plate.
Key Ingredients: Egg yolk, Castor sugar, Dark chocolate (melted), Egg white, Rum , Fresh cream, Berries, Cookie crumble