How To Make Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe: Crispy, chocolate-y, quick and easy, these eggless chocolate chip cookies are made with simple ingredients and under 30 minutes!
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 Cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup low calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp milk
How to Make Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1.Preheat oven to 180° C.
- 2.Cream together butter and low calorie sweetener in a bowl using an electric beater till light. Add vanilla essence and whisk well.
- 3.Sift together flour, baking soda and baking powder and fold well. Add dark chocolate chips and milk and mix well to form dough.
- 4.Divide the dough into equal portions, shape into balls and slightly flatten.
- 5.Place the portions on a baking tray. Put the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Serve.
Key Ingredients: dark chocolate chips, butter, low calorie sweetener, vanilla essence, refined flour, baking soda, baking powder, milk