How To Make Eggless Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie
Eggless Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie Recipe: The eggless creation combines the best of not one, not two, but three separate confections of a red velvet cake, a cheesecake and a brownie in one delicious little square.
Ingredients of Eggless Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie
- 130 gms all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 40 gms dark chocolate
- 45 gms butter
- 100 gms caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 gms condensed milk
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 80 ml milk
- 1 tsp red gel colour
- For cream cheese swirls:
- 100 gms cream cheese
- 25 gms powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
How to Make Eggless Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie
- 1.Grease and dust a 9.9" square cake tin and line it with butter paper.
- 2.Preheat the oven at 170°C for 10 minutes.
- 3.Take room temperature cream cheese and add powdered sugar to it. Cream it well. Add vanilla essence to it.
- 4.Now dissolve corn flour in milk and add it to the same batter. Fill it in a piping bag and keep aside.
- 5.In another bowl, sift together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. (If using unsalted butter)
- 6.Melt the dark chocolate and butter together. In another bowl, blend the sugar and condensed milk (with a hand beater) till you get a creamy texture. Add the melted chocolate and butter and blend for just under a minute.
- 7.Add vanilla essence, and red gel colour. Now fold all the dry ingredients to this wet mixture in 3 parts along with milk. Add more colour if required.
- 8.Pour this batter in the tin and drizzle cream cheese batter over it and create swirls using a toothpick. Bake at 170°C for 25-30 minutes. Cut into squares when the brownies are completely cooled.
If you want your brownies to be more red in colour, then reduce the cocoa powder by 2tbsp and replace it with the same amount of all purpose flour.
Key Ingredients: all purpose flour, cocoa powder, dark chocolate, butter, caster sugar, baking powder, condensed milk, salt, vanilla essence, milk, red gel colour, cream cheese, powdered sugar, corn flour, milk, vanilla essence