Fresh Corn Bhel Recipe
How to make Fresh Corn Bhel
A chaat with corn, potatoes, sev and onions mingled in a tangy chutney.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
Ingredients of Fresh Corn Bhel
- 2 cups corn - boiled
- 1/2 cup boiled potatoes-diced
- 1/4 cup sev
- 1/2 cup onions-chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp coriander-chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice or to taste
- 2 Tbsp chutney
- For Chutney (blend together):
- 1 cup coriander leaves- chopped
- 1 Tbsp green chillies-chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic-peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp tamarind paste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chilli powder
How to Make Fresh Corn BhelHideShow Media
Dilute the chutney with water, thin enough to mix well into the dry mixture.
Mix the corn, onions, potatoes, half the coriander, lemon juice and chutney.
Garnish with the sev and coriander and serve.