How to make Mixed Millet Bhel Puri
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Mixed Millet Bhel Puri Recipe: A low fat, easy and healthy snack with the goodness of millets and ragi. Prepare this mixed millet bhel puri at home with a generous squeeze of lime and enjoy.
Ingredients of Mixed Millet Bhel Puri
- 1 Cup mix millet flakes
- 1 cup ragi flakes
- 3 cups puffed rice flakes
- 1/2 cup peanuts, roasted
- 1/2 cup amaranth & brown rice namkeen
- 2 tbsp chaat masala
- 3 tbsp black sesame
- 4 potatoes (diced), boiled
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp green chilles
- 3 tbsp green chutney
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 3 tbsp moringa leaves powder
How to Make Mixed Millet Bhel Puri
- 1.Take a bowl and add mix millets, ragi flakes and puffed rice flakes. Now add roasted peanuts along with amaranth and brown rice namkeen. Sprinkle chat masala and black sesame in it.
- 2.Moisten the mixture with potatoes, tomatoes, onions, lime juice and green chilies. Mix well.
- 3.Later add moringa powder and green chutney and mix well.
- 4.Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it.
Key Ingredients: mix millet flakes, ragi flakes, puffed rice flakes, peanuts, amaranth & brown rice namkeen, chaat masala, black sesame, potatoes (diced), onions, Tomatoes, lime juice, green chilles, green chutney, fresh coriander, moringa leaves powder