Greek Salad with Lemon Dressing Recipe
Experience the freshness of herbs and veggies combined with a subtle drizzle of a refreshing dressing. This vibrant salad adds a splash of beautiful colours on your plate!
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Greek Salad with Lemon Dressing
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into triangles
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into triangles
- 2 medium onions, cut into quarters and layers separated
- 1 small green capsicum, cut into triangles
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into triangles
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into triangles
- 6-8 black olives, seeded
- 20 gm feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 5-6 lollo rosso lettuce, torn
- For the dressing:
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Greek Salad with Lemon DressingHideShow Media
Combine lemon juice, oregano, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper powder, olive oil and parsley in a bowl and mix well.
Mix together cucumber, tomatoes, onions, capsicum, yellow and red bell pepper and olives in a bowl and toss well.
Pour the dressing on top, add lettuce and toss well.
Add feta cheese and mix gently.