Green Chilli Meat Recipe
How To Make Green Chilli Meat
A fiery mutton dish that you won't be able to resist!
- Total Cook Time1 hr 25 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time1 hr 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Green Chilli Meat
- 1/2 Kg boneless meat
- 4-5 tbsp oil
- (split & seeds removed) 225 gram green chillies
- 225 gram onions , sliced
- 225 gram thick curd, whipped
- 120 coriander
- 60 gram peeled and shredded ginger
- 20 gram garlic cloves , shredded
- 1 tsp roasted and ground cumin
- 1 tomato cut into 8 wedges
How to Make Green Chilli MeatHideShow Media
Mix all ingredients together. Place in a heavy, deep, casserole.
Cover with a tight fitting lid. Allow the meat to cook over a, gentle flame for 1 hour, 15 minutes.
When the meat is tender, re-season. Add tomato wedges and serve, piping hot.
Key Ingredients: boneless meat, oil, green chillies, onions , thick curd, coriander , peeled and shredded ginger, garlic cloves , cumin , tomato cut into 8 wedges