How To Make Green Coffee Bites
Recipe Servings: 10
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Green Coffee Bites Recipe: Indulge in these decadent bites of green coffee full wih the goodness of wholesome goodness of seeds like pumpkin and flaxseeds along with oats.
Ingredients of Green Coffee Bites
- 1.5 Cup rolled oats, roasted
- 1 tbsp trail mix of seeds (pumpkin watermelon, flaxseeds)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 Green coffee sachets
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
How to Make Green Coffee Bites
- 1.In a large saucepan, combine coconut oil, peanut butter, milk, honey, cocoa powder, and salt.
- 2.Turn the heat on medium (no higher) and stir consistently until it comes to a boil.
- 3.Set the timer for 4 minutes and continuously stir, making sure to scrap the sides and bottom regularly.
- 4.Once the timer has gone off, remove from heat and add the vanilla essence and stir it quickly.
- 5.Add the roasted oats and mixed seeds and make sure they are all coated.
- 6.Make small balls and refrigerate it for an hour. Green coffee bites are ready!
Key Ingredients: rolled oats, trail mix of seeds (pumpkin watermelon, flaxseeds), peanut butter, Green coffee sachets, milk, virgin coconut oil, cocoa powder, honey, salt, vanilla essence