How to make Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Easy, quick and yum, no wonder this recipe refuses to die down.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Kali Mirch Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cheese, grated
- To taste Green Chillies , chopped
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Butter
How to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 1.Mix cheese, salt, kali mirch, coriander and green chillies.
- 2.Butter the bread slices.
- 3.Place half each of the cheese mixture over two slices, on the unbuttered side.
- 4.Cover both with the other slices, buttered side on top.
- 5.Grill and serve.