How To Make Healthy Coconut Pasta
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Healthy Coconut Pasta Recipe: A healthy, wholesome pasta recipe with the goodness of coconut milk!
Ingredients of Healthy Coconut Pasta
- 2 Cups boiled pasta
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 tbsp semolina flour
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 onion, chopped
- to taste salt
- to taste red chilli flakes
- to taste oregano
- to taste black pepper powder
How to Make Healthy Coconut Pasta
- 1.Add some butter and olive oil in a pan. Roast semolina flour.
- 2.Add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Turn off the gas.
- 3.In another pan, saute onion, ginger and garlic. Add boiled pasta and coconut milk sauce. Add salt and other seasoning. Cook for a minute and serve.
Key Ingredients: boiled pasta, coconut milk, semolina flour, ginger-garlic paste, onion, salt, red chilli flakes, oregano , black pepper powder