How to make Jal-Jeera G&T
About Jal-Jeera G&T Recipe: With the goodness of Indian spices like cumin, black salt and chaat masala along with honey, gin and a tang of lime, this gin and tonic cocktail is the perfect company for a chilly evening.
Ingredients of Jal-Jeera G&T
- 60 Ml gin
- 15 ml lime juice
- 15 ml cumin honey syrup (cumin seeds - 30 mg & honey - 500 ml)
- A pinch of black salt
- A pinch of chaat masala
- A splash of tonic water
- Basil leaves and dehydrated orange
- Glassware: Tom Collins
How to Make Jal-Jeera G&T
- 1.For cumin honey syrup, gently roast 30 mg of cumin seeds. Add 250 ml of water to it and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the flame and blend with 500 ml honey.
- 2.Now, shake all the ingredients together except the tonic water.
- 3.Top it up with a splash of quinine sparkles.
- 4.Garnish it with basil leaves and dehydrated orange.
Key Ingredients: gin, lime juice, cumin honey syrup (cumin seeds - 30 mg & honey - 500 ml), black salt, chaat masala, A splash of tonic water, Basil leaves and dehydrated orange,