How To Make Khoya Paneer Seekh
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Khoya Paneer Seekh Recipe: Perfect snacks to ring in the celebration of country's biggest day, these paneer seekhs soaked in the tricolour are a delight to relish.
Ingredients of Khoya Paneer Seekh
- 100 gms khoya
- 100 gms paneer
- 50 gms potato (boiled)
- 2 gram garam masala
- 10 gms red capsicum
- 10 gms green capsicum
- to taste salt
- 5 gram white pepper
- 5 gram green chilli, chopped
- 5 gram ginger, chopped
How to Make Khoya Paneer Seekh
- 1.Grate and mix together khoya, paneer and boiled potato.
- 2.Add all other ingredients except red and green capsicum.
- 3.Cut the red and green capsicums into fine dices and keep them aside separately.
- 4.Mix thoroughly and leave aside for 10 minutes.
- 5.Now take a portion of the mixture, make it into a ball and spread the ball onto a skewer to give it a cylindrical shape.
- 6.Similarly spread the rest of the mixture on to skewer.
- 7.Now give a coat of green capsicum on one end of the skewer and red capsicum on other end.
- 8.Cook the skewers in tandoor until slight brown color on the seekh kebab.
- 9.Remove and serve hot with mint chutney.
Key Ingredients: khoya, paneer, potato (boiled), garam masala, red capsicum, green capsicum, salt, white pepper, green chilli, ginger