How To Make Kluay Thod
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Kluay Thod Recipe: Indulge in this decadent Thai dessert made with riped banana, flour and honey for a sinful treat post meal!
Ingredients of Kluay Thod
- 2-3 Riped banana
- 150 gms tempura Flour/ all-purpose flour
- 110 ml ice chilled water
- Ice cream (optional)
- Cashew and sesame seeds (optional)
How to Make Kluay Thod
- 1.Mix the flour in chilled ice water to create a batter
- 2.Cut the banana lengthwise and then into half.
- 3.Preheat the oil for frying.
- 4.Dip the banana into the batter and fry it until crisp golden brown
- 5.Top it with vanilla or coconut ice-cream (optional)
- 6.Drizzle some honey and put some sesame seeds and cashew nuts (optional)
Key Ingredients: Riped banana, tempura Flour/ all-purpose flour, ice chilled water, Honey, Ice cream (optional), Cashew and sesame seeds (optional)