How to make Kokum and Watermelon Gazpacho
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Kokum and Watermelon Gazpacho Recipe: A refreshing and delicious blend of Kokum and Watermelon for a chilled, savoury soup during the monsoon season!
Ingredients of Kokum and Watermelon Gazpacho
- 200 gms watermelon
- 100 gms fresh kokum fruit
- 10 gms fresh mint sprig
- 20 ml olive oil
- 90 gms cucumber
- 30 gms red bell pepper
- 3 Lemon
- to taste Salt
How to Make Kokum and Watermelon Gazpacho
- 1.Wash, peel and cut the watermelon and set aside in a mix bowl.
- 2.Add roughly chopped fresh kokum fruit, mint sprigs and olive oil, followed by peeled and de-seeded cucumber, bell pepper and lemon wedges.
- 3.Combine all together in the mixing bowl with the water melon, cling wrap and leave it overnight for maceration so all flavors are infused together.
- 4.Remove the lemon wedges and squeeze out the juice, also remove the mint springs.
- 5.Combine all ingredients together in a food processor and blend till a smooth puree.
- 6.Add salt to taste, serve chilled.
- For garnish:
- 1.Serve in a margarita glass, alongside watermelon, kokum skewer and raw mango juliennes.
watermelon, fresh kokum fruit, fresh mint sprig, olive oil, cucumber, red bell pepper, Lemon