How to make Kokum and Watermelon Gazpacho
About Kokum and Watermelon Gazpacho Recipe: A refreshing and delicious blend of Kokum and Watermelon for a chilled, savoury soup during the monsoon season!
Ingredients of Kokum and Watermelon Gazpacho
- 200 Gram Watermelon
- 100 Gram Fresh kokum fruit
- 10 Gram Fresh mint sprig
- 20 Ml Olive oil
- 90 Gram Cucumber
- 30 Gram Red bell pepper
- 3 Lemon
- To taste Salt
How to Make Kokum and Watermelon Gazpacho
- 1.Wash, peel and cut the watermelon and set aside in a mix bowl.
- 2.Add roughly chopped fresh kokum fruit, mint sprigs and olive oil, followed by peeled and de-seeded cucumber, bell pepper and lemon wedges.
- 3.Combine all together in the mixing bowl with the water melon, cling wrap and leave it overnight for maceration so all flavors are infused together.
- 4.Remove the lemon wedges and squeeze out the juice, also remove the mint springs.
- 5.Combine all ingredients together in a food processor and blend till a smooth puree.
- 6.Add salt to taste, serve chilled.
- For garnish:
- 1.Serve in a margarita glass, alongside watermelon, kokum skewer and raw mango juliennes.