Long Island Iced Tea Recipe
An alcoholic drink that is considered to be quite potent since it is a mix of vodka, white rum, gin and tequila.
- Total Cook Time 10 mins 02 seconds
- Prep Time 02 seconds
- Cook Time 10 mins
Ingredients of Long Island Iced Tea
- 15ml vodka (preferably orange flavoured)
- 15ml rum
- 15ml gin
- 15ml Tequila/Desmondji 51% (agave spirit)
- 15ml Cointreau/Desmondji (orange liqueur)
- 10ml lime juice
- Top with coke
- Garnish: orange slice with sprig of mint and orange
How to Make Long Island Iced TeaHideShow Media
Take tall glasses filled with ice.
Add all ingredients except DJ 51 & orange liqueur.
Top with coke & float the DJ 51 & orange liqueur on top.
Give a gentle swirl & garnish.