Mediterranean Hummus Layered Dip Recipe
How to Make Mediterranean Hummus Layered Dip
Mediterranean Hummus Layered Dip Recipe: This is a quick and easy recipe, you can make it in few minutes.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Mediterranean Hummus Layered Dip
- For Making Hummus
- 250 gram Over Cooked Chickpeas
- 60 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 60 ml Tahini Paste
- 1 nos Garlic Clove
- 2 tablespoon plus more for serving Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- to taste Salt
- 30-40 ml Water
- Paprika Powder or Sumac – Dash for Garnish
- 2 cups Hummus
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 50 gm seeds removed, chopped Cucumber
- 1/3 cup Black & Green Olives, chopped
- 1/3cup (crumbled) Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup (chopped) (see notes) Red Onion
- Fresh Basil - to garnish (optional)
How to Make Mediterranean Hummus Layered DipHideShow Media
Spread the hummus in a wide, shallow bowl and smooth the top. You want plenty of surface area for the toppings.
Add your chopped tomatoes and cucumbers over the top of the hummus. Add the chopped olives, feta cheese and red onion on top of the cucumbers and hummus.
Garnish with fresh basil, either a few sprigs on the side or some julienned basil sprinkled over the top.
Serve with pita chips, fresh pita bread, crackers and/or fresh veggies.