Make delicious chocolate fudge in a matter of minutes in a microwave.
Ingredients of Microwave Chocolate Fudge
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts (optional)
How to Make Microwave Chocolate Fudge
- 1.Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter or margarine in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.
- 2.Stir in nuts, if desired.
- 3.Pour into well greased baking dish.
- 4.Refrigerate until set.
Key Ingredients: 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, 1/4 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk, 1 Tbsp butter, 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts (optional)