How to make Minestrone Soup
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A range of veggies make their way in a bowl of rice/noodles, sprinkled with cheese.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 5-6 French beans, finely chopped
- 1 Small Carrot, finely chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Shelled peas
- 1 Small Potato (diced), peeled
- 1 Tbsp Broken noodles or Rice
- 4 Cups Clear stock
- 2 Tbsp Cabbage, shredded
- 2 Sticks Celery
- 4 Tbsp Cheese, grated
- 2 tsp Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
How to Make Minestrone Soup
- 1.Skin the tomatoes and chop them finely.
- 2.Place the stock in a saucepan over fire and bring to a boil.
- 3.Add the tomatoes, noodles or rice, potatoes and onions, and simmer half covered.
- 4.When the noodles or rice and potatoes are half done, add the beans, carrots and peas.
- 5.When the vegetables are tender, add the salt and pepper and celery.
- 6.Simmer covered for about 2 minutes.
- 7.To serve, divide the cabbage into four bowls and pour the hot soup over it. Sprinkle the grated cheese and serve.
Tomatoes, French beans, Carrot
, Shelled peas, Potato (diced), Broken noodles or Rice, Clear stock, Cabbage
, Cheese, Salt