How to make Mint Kiwi Lemonade
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Mint Kiwi Lemonade Recipe: The perfect summer cooler to beat the scorching heat, mint kiwi lemonade is a refreshing mix of tangy kiwi and lemon along with the goodness of sparkling water.
Ingredients of Mint Kiwi Lemonade
- 6 (plus more for garnish) Kiwis
- 4 (plus more for garnish) Lemon
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 8 Fresh mint sprigs
- Sparkling water
How to Make Mint Kiwi Lemonade
- 1.Boil Water and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and add mint, letting steep for 10 minutes.
- 2.Meanwhile, peel kiwis and process in a food processor. Add the pulp to a pitcher. Juice the lemons, add the juice to the pitcher.
- 3.Remove the mint from the syrup, add to the pitcher. Stir lightly, refrigerate to cool the syrup and let the flavors blend.
- 4.To serve, fill a glass with ice if desired, add kiwi lemonade to the 2/3 mark, then fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water.
, water, sugar, Fresh mint sprigs, Sparkling water