How to make Mix fruit Danish
About Mix fruit Danish Recipe: A beautiful, fresh and healthy snack for a brunch with friends and family. Mix Fruit Danish is a sumptuous bowl of fruits topped above chilled Danish pastry made with a mix of bread, butter, sugar and flour. You can choose fruits of your choice, preferably seasonal fruits along with some edible flowers.
Ingredients of Mix fruit Danish
- For butter block:
- 225 gms butter, unsalted
- 25 gms Maida
- For danish pastry:
- 500 gms maida
- 9 gms salt
- 25 gms sugar
- 19 gms gluten (a product in powder form comes in packet and this ingredient is available in shops. It gives elasticity to dough. The dough become more strechable and increase protein ratio of product)
- 19 gms fresh yeast
- 5 gms bread improver
- 21 gms butter
How to Make Mix fruit Danish
- 1.Knead the dough all together by adding salt, sugar, gluten, yeast, bread improver, and butter and then on the other side mix the dough and butter together to make tikki.·
- 2.Now keep dough and tikki in chiller till temperature equals. Then sheet it layer by layer.
- 3.Arrange the tikki butter in middle of the dough and lock the butter in the dough by folding 4 times.
- 4.Keep the dough in chiller, and shape the Danish as required. After shaping Danish, bake in the oven at 220°c.
- 5.Garnish with fresh fruits of your choice / edible flowers.
Key Ingredients: butter, Maida, maida, salt, sugar, gluten (a product in powder form comes in packet and this ingredient is available in shops. It gives elasticity to dough. The dough become more strechable and increase protein ratio of product), fresh yeast, bread improver, butter