How To Make Multigrain Idli
About Multigrain Idli Recipe A super easy, healthy and wholesome idli recipe, full with the goodness of bajra, jowar, ragi and urad dal!
Ingredients of Multigrain Idli
- 1/2 Cup ragi flour
- 1/2 cup bajra flour
- 1/2 cup jowar flour
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup urad dal
- 2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1 tsp salt
How to Make Multigrain Idli
- 1.Soak urad dal and fenugreek seeds together in a bowl with enough water for about two hours.
- 2.Drain the soaked dal and fenugreek seeds in a blender, add about 1/2 cup water and blend to a smooth batter.
- 3.Now transfer the batter into a deep bowl and add all the flours along with salt to it. Mix a cup of water to this and whisk well. Cover and keep aside to ferment overnight.
- 4.Post fermentation, mix the batter again.
- 5.Grease idli moulds with as little oil as possible. Pour the greased moulds with a spoonful of idli batter
- 6.Steam for abouot 15 minutes, until cooked. Repeat with the rest of batter. Serve hot with sambar.
Key Ingredients: ragi flour, bajra flour, jowar flour, whole wheat flour, urad dal, fenugreek seeds, salt, Oil