Mushroom Spring Roll with Black Truffle (DIMSUM FRIED) Recipe
Mushroom spring rolls served with black truffle, a very quick and easy recipe which is perfect for brunch and a healthy treat for vegetarians.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings1
Ingredients of Mushroom Spring Roll with Black Truffle (DIMSUM FRIED)
- 15 gm carrot cut into small cubes
- 20 gm white fungus roughly chopped
- 30 gm taro root cutinto small cubes
- 10 gm shimeji mushroom roughly chopped
- 10 gm shitake mushroom cube shape
- 10 gm straw mushroom cube shape
- 5 gm black truffle paste
- Salt to taste
- 3 nos spring roll sheet
- Oil to fry
How to Make Mushroom Spring Roll with Black Truffle (DIMSUM FRIED)HideShow Media
Blanch all the vegetables together and keep aside.
Once the vegetables cools down mix all the other ingredients to form a filling.
Divide the filing in three equal quantities and wrap it using the spring roll sheet to give a roll shape.
Deep fry it at a temperature of 160 degree centigrade till it becomes crispy and golden in colour.