How To Make No Oven Eggless Brownie
About No Oven Eggless Brownie Recipe: Do we really need an occasion to indulge in rich and gooey chocolate brownies? Here is a simple eggless chocolate brownie recipe that does not even need an oven! Simple, eggless and absolutely decadent!
Ingredients of No Oven Eggless Brownie
- For 8 × 8-inch baking tray
- 3/4 cup refined flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup dark compound Chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup sugar
How to Make No Oven Eggless Brownie
- 1.If you have oven at home please preheat the oven at 180℃. In case if you don’t have oven need, you can bake it in either cooker or kadhai, just simply add 1 kg of salt in your preferred vessel, then place a stand that’ll be used for keeping the baking tray. Do not discard this salt as it can be reused for baking other recipes.
- 2.Line an 8 × 8-inch baking tray or any size baking tray, that is suitable for your vessel, with a butter paper and keep aside.
- 3.Take sieve, add refined flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder, sift them together and keep them aside.
- 4.Set a double boiler, add chocolate and butter and melt it completely, you can also choose to microwave it for 30 seconds or until they are melted.
- 5.Further, add yogurt, vanilla extract and sugar, in the melted chocolate, whisk well until the sugar dissolves completely, you can also choose to use castor sugar that melts much faster compared to normal grain sugar.
- 6.Add this liquid mixture to the dry mixture of flour, mix well till its combined properly, you can choose to add nuts of your choice as well at this step of combining.
- 7.Transfer the mixture to butter paper lined tray and tap the tray to remove excess air.
- 8.Put the tray for baking, if you’re baking in oven then bake it at 180℃ for 25-30 minutes or, bake this in your preferred vessel for at least 45-50 minutes.
- 9.To check whether the brownies are cooked or no, just insert a toothpick, if it comes clean your brownie is baked perfectly.
- 10.If you’re baking in a vessel, then make sure not to check at every interval as the heat may escape and may take more time to bake. Check it after 25-30 minutes.
- 11.The baking time may defer depending on the size of your vessel. Make sure to rest the brownies for at least 30 minutes before cutting them.
- 12.Once the brownies are cooled down, cut into your preferred shape and share with your family and friends.
- 13.Elevate the elegance of brownie by topping it with a scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream and drizzle some chocolate sauce.
Key Ingredients: For 8 × 8-inch baking tray, refined flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, dark compound Chocolate, butter, yogurt, vanilla essence, sugar