How to make Orange Quinoa Sevaiyan
About Orange Quinoa Sevaiyan Recipe: The quintessential Indian dessert, Sevaiyan comes with a delicious twist of orange and quinoa. Served with nuts and jaggery nougat.
Ingredients of Orange Quinoa Sevaiyan
- 100 gms sevaiyan
- 50 gms quinoa
- 300 ml orange juice
- 30 gms dried figs
- 20 gms sugar
- 250 ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
- 100 gms jaggery
- 20 gms walnuts
- 30 gms melon seeds
- 10 gms peanuts
How to Make Orange Quinoa Sevaiyan
- 1.Heat the desi ghee in a pan, and roast the sevaiyan and quinoa in that.
- 2.Cook the orange juice and make a reduction.
- 3.Cook the sevaiyan and quinoa in almond milk.
- 4.Add sugar and chopped figs.
- 5.Cook for 15-20 minutes and then let it cool.
- 6.Roast the walnuts, peanuts and melon seeds in oven.
- 7.Melt the jaggery in a pan and add the roasted nuts. Get them coated with jaggery.
- 8.Serve the chilled Sevaiyan with the jaggery and nuts nougat.
Key Ingredients: sevaiyan, quinoa, orange juice , dried figs, sugar, almond milk, desi ghee, jaggery, walnuts, melon seeds, peanuts