How To Make Paneer Idli
About Paneer Idli Recipe: Your favourite south Indian staple with the goodness of high-protein paneer! Quick, easy, wholesome and delicious.
Ingredients of Paneer Idli
- 1 Cup paneer, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup carrot, grated
- 1/2 Cup capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tsp green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 Cup sooji (semolina)
- 2 Cups curd
- 1 Cup besan
- To taste salt
- 1 tsp fruit salt
How to Make Paneer Idli
- 1.Take a bowl and mix sooji, curd and besan together. Add some water to make a runny batter.
- 2.Cover the batter with lid and set it aside for 45 minutes.
- 3.Add other ingredients, except fruit salt and mix again with half cup of water.
- 4.Grease your steamer with oil.
- 5.Take out the batter, add the fruit salt and mix again.
- 6.Pour the idli batter into the greased moulds and steam for 10-12 minutes until done.
- 7.Take a toothpick and prick the idlis, if the toothpick comes out clean- your idlis are done and ready to eat.
- 8.Let the idlis cool, demould with help of spoon. Repeat the same with rest of the batter.
Key Ingredients: paneer, crumbled, carrot, capsicum, green chillies, sooji (semolina), curd, besan, salt, fruit salt