Story ProgressBack to home
Pineapple Raita Recipe
A perfect cooler to go with your meal. This raita combines the goodness and sweetness of pineapple with soothing curd. A beautiful blend of flavours.
- Total Cook Time 15 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings1
Ingredients of Pineapple Raita
- 25 gm of pineapple
- 60 gm of hung curd
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 2 sprigs of mint leaves
- black salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 gm of black pepper powder
How to Make Pineapple RaitaHideShow Media
1. Cut pineapple into 2" cubes.
2. Put them on a skewer and cook in a tandoori till soft but not mushy.
3. Whisk the yoghurt in a bowl till smooth and add cooled and chopped pineapple, reserving little bit for garnish.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Garnish with chopped pineapple and mint Sprig.