How To Make Poha French Fries
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Poha French Fries Recipe: This crispy and flavourful snack made with the goodness of poha and potatoes is the one to bookmark!
Ingredients of Poha French Fries
- 1 Cup poha
- 2 Potatoes (boiled)
- 1 tsp jeera powder, roasted
- Black salt (as per taste)
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Maida and rice flour (to bind)
- Oil (to fry)
How to Make Poha French Fries
- 1.Grind the poha into powder. Keep aside.
- 2.Mash the boiled potatoes.
- 3.Add powdered poha and rest of the ingredients (except oil, maida and rice flour) and mix everything together. Use hand to mix. This will prevent any kind of lump formation.
- 4.Now add some maida and rice flour and bind into soft dough.
- 5.Take a small roundel and roll in long cylindrical shape. Add some oil to make this process smoother.
- 6.Cut into the cylinders into desired sizes. Keep in freezer for 15 minutes.
- 7.Take out and deep fry in oil. And to get extra crisp, semi fry the fingers and let them cool. Fry the again till golden brown in colour before serving. Serve hot with ketchup and enjoy.
Key Ingredients: poha, Potatoes (boiled), jeera powder, Black salt (as per taste), black pepper powder, Maida and rice flour (to bind), Oil (to fry)