How To Make Salmon With Sweet Sauce
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Salmon With Sweet Sauce Recipe: A super delicious and nutritious salmon recipe that is wholesome and simply irresistible.
Ingredients of Salmon With Sweet Sauce
- 160 gms salmon steak
- 4 Fillets of sole
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp dijon miustard
- 25 gms lemon
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
How to Make Salmon With Sweet Sauce
- 1.Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- 2.Cut the salmon steak into four pieces, removing any skin.
- 3.Prepare the four fillets of sole. Remove any bones or pieces of skin.
- 4.Take each fillet, place a piece of salmon on top and roll the fillet of sole around it. Tie each one together with a piece of kitchen string.
- 5.Place medallions in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle a little sea salt and freshly ground pepper over them and drizzle some lemon juice on top.
- 6.Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7.Combine all the sweet mustard sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour 2 table spoons on the side.
- 8.On a flat plate pour the sauce, place the salmon in middle. Garnishing additional. You can serve green salad on the side (additional).
Key Ingredients: salmon steak , Fillets of sole , sea salt, black pepper, soy sauce, dijon miustard, lemon , maple syrup