How To Make Herb Crusted Salmon
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Herb Crusted Salmon Recipe: Flavourful, zesty, quick and easy salmon recipe laced in herbs, this one is a must-try!
Ingredients of Herb Crusted Salmon
- Salmon fillet
- Assorted herbs
- Bread crumbs
- pParmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- For sauce:
- Ribboned vegetables:
- Yellow and green zucchini slices
How to Make Herb Crusted Salmon
- 1.Mix herbs, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, cheese and olive oil.
- 2.Coat the fillet of salmon with the mix and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- 3.Grill at 180 C for 4 minutes.
- 4.Prepare sauce:
- 5.Heat butter and cream with salt. Mix well. Add parsley and remove from heat.
- 6.Keep aside for a minute and then add lemon juice.
- 7.For the vegetables, saute the sliced veggies along with garlic in olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Remove after a minute
- 8.Lay them along with salmon and the sauce to serve.
Salmon fillet, Assorted herbs, Salt
, Bread crumbs, pParmesan cheese, Olive oil, Pepper, Lemon
, Yellow and green zucchini slices, Carrot