How To Make Valentine Love Maple Marinate Baked Salmon
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Valentine Love Maple Marinate Baked Salmon Recipe: For all the seafood lovers, here's a simple salmon recipe packed with the flavours of garlic and pepper, baked to perfection!
Ingredients of Valentine Love Maple Marinate Baked Salmon
- 1/4 Cup Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 pound Salmon fillet
How to Make Valentine Love Maple Marinate Baked Salmon
- 1.In a small bowl, mix maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt and pepper.
- 2.Place salmon in a shallow baking tray and coat with marinade and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3.Preheat oven to 200* C.
- 4.Place baking dish in preheated oven and bake salmon uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 5.Remove genteelly and place it on a serving dish, with lemon wedge, parsley and pickled beetroot hearts.
Key Ingredients: Maple syrup, Soy sauce, Garlic clove minced, Garlic salt, Ground black pepper, Salmon fillet