How to make Sgroppino
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Sgroppino Recipe: Vodka, gelato and sparkling wine topped with lemon rind and almond flakes
Ingredients of Sgroppino
- 20 Ml finnish lime vodka
- 1 lemon gelato scoop
- 1 panna (cream) gelato scoop
- 115 ml prosecco/sparkling wine
- for garnishing almond flakes, julienne
- Glass: Martini
How to Make Sgroppino
- 1.Put the scoops of ice cream in a glass bowl or mixing glass.
- 2.Soften the ice creams with a spoon & fork.
- 3.Add the sparkling wine and gently whisk till the ice cream is creamy.
- 4.Stir in the vodka. Pour creamy mixture into martini glass.
- 5.Garnish with lemon rind juliennes and almond flakes.
Key Ingredients: finnish lime vodka, lemon gelato scoop, panna (cream) gelato scoop, prosecco/sparkling wine, almond flakes,