How to make Shamrock
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Shamrock Recipe: A refreshing cocktail drink with liqueur, whiskey and cherries on top. This can be the star cocktail at your next party at home.
Ingredients of Shamrock
- 30 Ml Irish single malt whiskey
- 15 ml almond liqueur
- 30 ml coffee liqueur
- 2-3 drops mint liqueur
- 30 ml milk
- A splash of sugar syrup
- Ice cubes
- for garnishing cherry
- Glass: Old fashioned
How to Make Shamrock
- 1.Chill the glass and rim it with some sugar and mint liqueur.
- 2.Put some ice in a shaker and pour in all the ingredients except the whiskey.
- 3.Shake it well. Fill the glass with ice cubes and pour in the drink.
- 4.Pour the whiskey on top. Garnish and serve.
Key Ingredients: Irish single malt whiskey, almond liqueur, coffee liqueur, mint liqueur, milk, Ice cubes, cherry ,