Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Soya Poha Recipe: A super delicious, light and easy poha recipe with the goodness of soya. Prepare this for breakfast to give your day a healthy start.
Ingredients of Soya Poha
- 200 gms flattened rice, soaked
- 20 gms green peas
- 40 gms green beans
- 30 gms crumbled soya (soaked in herbs)
- 1 tsp plant based oil
- A pinch of cumin seeds
- A pinch of mustard seeds
- 8-10 nos curry leaves
- 1 tsp ginger and green chillies, julienne
- 20 gms onions, chopped
- 20 gms tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- according to taste sweet and sour seasoning
How to Make Soya Poha
- 1.Take plant-based oil [olive oil] in a pan.
- 2.Add cumin and mustard seeds then add chopped ginger and green chillies followed by fresh crushed herbs like curry leaves.
- 3.After a few seconds, add onions and tomatoes, when it turns translucent, add blanched green beans and green peas along with soya crumble and sweet and sour seasoning.
- 4.Cook for a couple of minutes. Add soaked organic flattened rice and saute it properly until it is cooked well with all the ingredients.
- 5.Garnish with lemon juice and finely chopped fresh coriander leaves. Serve hot with soya sticks and green chutney.
Key Ingredients: flattened rice, green peas, green beans, crumbled soya (soaked in herbs), plant based oil, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, ginger and green chillies, onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, lemon juice, sweet and sour seasoning