Spanish Omelette Recipe
Spanish omelette is a typical Spanish dish. Eggs are beaten with sauteed potatoes and cooked like a thick pancake.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings5
Ingredients of Spanish Omelette
- 250 gm mixed cooked vegetables
- 250 gm potatoes- peeled seeded diced
- 3 Tbsp oil preferably olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 small onions- sliced
- 5 eggs
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp chopped garden herbs
How to Make Spanish OmeletteHideShow Media
1. Mix the vegetables and tomatoes together.
2. Heat oil and Add chopped garlic and onion.
3. Cover and cook over a gentle heat until soft but not colored.
4. Stir in the vegetables and potatoes.
5. Heat through.
6. Beat the eggs, seasoning, paprika and herbs together.
7. Pour into the pan.
8. Cook until the eggs are coated underneath.
9. Place pan under a hot grill to color the top of the omelette.
10. Slide out flat onto a plate and serve immediately.