How to make Spicy Sriracha Prawns with Basil
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Spicy Sriracha Prawns with Basil Recipe: Concoct this yummy dish of prawns within minutes. Prawns tossed with spicy sauces, chillies and basil.
Ingredients of Spicy Sriracha Prawns with Basil
- 10-12 Medium prawns (deveined and deshelled)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red and green chillies, chopped
- 3 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Lemon juice
- 15 basil leaves
- 3 spring onion greens
How to Make Spicy Sriracha Prawns with Basil
- 1.Heat oil in a wok and fry garlic and chillies.
- 2.Add prawns and stir fry.
- 3.Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and sriracha.
- 4.Cook till sauce coats prawns. If too dry add little water. Add basil leaves.
- 5.Squeeze lemon juice and serve with spring onion greens.
Key Ingredients: prawns (deveined and deshelled), garlic cloves, red and green chillies, oyster sauce, sriracha chilli sauce, fish sauce, Lemon juice, basil leaves, spring onion greens