How to make Sticky Tamarind Chicken Wings
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Sticky Tamarind Chicken Wings Recipe : Sticky Tamarind Chicken Wings Coated with soy sauce, tamarind puree and jaggery or honey, chicken wings are fried crisp.
Ingredients of Sticky Tamarind Chicken Wings
- 1 Kg chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp chilli garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp tamarind puree
- 2 Tbsp ginger minced
- 1/2 Cup vinegar
- 1 Tbsp jaggery or honey
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 Cup corn starch
- 3 Tbsp oil ( to bake) or fry
How to Make Sticky Tamarind Chicken Wings
- 1.First wash and pat dry the chicken wings.
- 2.Make a marinade using soy sauce, tamarind puree, garlic pasta, some ginger, vinegar, lemon juice, flour and corn starch.
- 3.Pour over the chicken wings and marinate for 2 hours.
- 4.Either you can bake the chicken wings in an oven for 30 minutes at 180 °C or alternatively fry it in a kadhai or in a heavy bottomed pan until golden brown and crispy.
Key Ingredients: chicken wings, chilli garlic paste, soy sauce, tamarind puree, ginger minced, vinegar, jaggery or honey, black pepper, lemon juice, flour, corn starch, oil ( to bake) or fry