How to make Sweet from the Haven
About Sweet from the Haven Recipe: A beautiful, delicate and sumptuous dessert that you can prepare for your loved one. Packed with the goodness of dates and figs along with pomegranate and oodles of vanilla ice cream, this dessert recipe is just the perfect dish to celebrate love with.
Ingredients of Sweet from the Haven
- For Dates and Fig Ice Cream:
- 250 gms fig
- 500 gms mascarpone
- 1000 gms vanilla ice cream base
- 500 gms dates
- For Olive Oil Crumble:
- 25 gms olive oil
- 50 gms maltosec
- For Pomegranate coulis:
- 40 gms sugar
- 3 gms agar agar
- 200 gms pomegranate juice
- For Honey Ginger Cake:
- 7 tea bag
- 40 gms baking soda
- 300 gms honey
- 6 yolk
- 6 eggs
- 900 gms fresh cream
- 450 ml melted butter
- 20 gms baking powder
- 740 gms flour
- 20 gms ginger powder
How to Make Sweet from the Haven
- Prepare Dates and Fig Ice Cream:
- 1.Chop and boil fig. Remove the seeds from dates and cut into small pieces and mix together.
- 2.Take half of the mix and make a fine paste and mix into ice cream and fold slowly the rest mix.
- Prepare Olive Oil Crumble:
- 1.Take olive oil and maltosec together.
- 2.Rub it slowly untill it becomes a powder.
- Prepare Pomegranate Coulis:
- 1.Boil Juice and sugar together and add sugar and keep it cool.
- 2.Blend the mix and use as usual.
- Prepare Honey Ginger Cake:
- 1.Boil water and tea bag together and make a strong tea, strain and keep aside.
- 2.Mix all liquid ingredient add sugar and mix until sugar dissolve.
- 3.Add all the dry ingredients and bake at 180 for 20 minutes.
Key Ingredients: fig, mascarpone, vanilla ice cream base, dates, olive oil, maltosec, sugar, agar agar, pomegranate juice, tea bag, baking soda, honey, yolk, eggs, fresh cream, melted butter, baking powder, flour, ginger powder