Story ProgressBack to home
Thai Beef Salad Recipe
Medium rare steaks seasoned with lime and Thai fish sauce, tossed with onion, cucumber and lemon grass.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Cook Time 35 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Thai Beef Salad
- 2 beef steaks - about 225 gm each
- 1 red onion - finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1/2 cucumber-finely sliced
- 1 stalk of lemon grass - finely chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 Tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 4 red chillies - finely sliced to garnish
- Fresh coriander
- Chinese mustard cress
- Mint leaves to garnish
How to Make Thai Beef SaladHideShow Media
Pan-fry beef steaks until medium-rare.
Allow them to cool completely.
Slice them thin and pack in a box.
Add sliced onion, cucumber, chopped lemon grass and spring onions.
At the picnic site, toss and season with lime juice and Thai fish sauce.
Serve garnished with chillies, coriander, mustard cress and mint.