How to make Twisted Whiskey Sour
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A combination of Bourbon, lime and sugar with a fruity twist.
Ingredients of Twisted Whiskey Sour
- Glass: Rocks
- 45 Ml Whiskey
- 20 Ml Lime juice
- 30 Ml Orange juice
- 10 Ml Sugar syrup
- To garnish Half slice of orange
How to Make Twisted Whiskey Sour
- 1.Fill 3/4 the shaker with cube ice.
- 2.Add all ingredients and shake.
- 3.Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- 4.Garnish with half slice of orange.
- 5.Drizzle a few drops of Angostura bitter (optional).
Key Ingredients: Whiskey, Lime juice, Orange juice, Sugar syrup,