How to make Vegetable Au Gratin
About Vegetable Au Gratin Recipe: A versatile, french dish that is great as a side dish for a main course and works equally well as a healthy brunch option or a simple lunch and dinner as well. A cheesy gem, Vegetable Au Gratin is a delicious dish that would be loved by kids and adults alike.Ingredients in Vegetable Au Gratin Recipe
: A medley of vegetables baked to perfection in cheese and white sauce with kali mirch and salt giving a spicy bit, a total indulgence with goodness of veggies!
Ingredients of Vegetable Au Gratin
- Oven Temp 160 C- 325 F
- 65 gram French Beans (blanched), chopped
- 125 gram Cauliflower (diced)
- 50 gram Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Onions , finely chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pisi Kali Mirch
- 3 tbsp Maida, roasted
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Cheese, grated
How to Make Vegetable Au Gratin
- 1.Mix the milk into the flour gradually (to avoid lumps), bring to a boil and simmer for a minute.
- 2.Heat the oil, add the zeera. When it splutters, add the onions and stir-fry over high heat, till well covered with oil.
- 3.Add vegetables and mushrooms and continue to stir-fry over high heat, till the vegetables are half cooked.
- 4.Add the milk mixture, salt, kali mirch and mix well.
- 5.Transfer on to an oven-proof serving dish.
- 6.Sprinkle the cheese and bake in a pre-heated oven for half an hour and serve hot.
Oven Temp 160 C- 325 F, French Beans (blanched), Cauliflower (diced), Mushrooms, Oil, Cumin Seeds
, Onions , Salt
, Pisi Kali Mirch, Maida, Milk