Virgin Mary Recipe
A non-alcoholic savory beverage with tomato juice, worcestershire sauce, tobasco, black pepper, salt and celery.
- Total Cook Time 15 mins 02 seconds
- Prep Time 02 seconds
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Virgin Mary
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Tobasco sauce to taste
- 1 tsp powdered black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp celery salt or chopped celery
- Crushed ice
- Salt to decorate the glass stemmed glasses
How to Make Virgin MaryHideShow Media
Wet the glass rims and dip into the salt, so that the rim is covered with salt.
Place the juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tobasco, black pepper, salt, celery, and ice in a shaker (or jug).
Shake to mix well.
Pour into the prepared glasses and serve.