How to make Yellow Squash Spaghetti
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Yellow Squash Spaghetti Recipe : Thinly shredded yellow squash and bottle gourd, stirred in with green chilies, basil leaves and herbs, sprinkled with cheese.
Ingredients of Yellow Squash Spaghetti
- 250 Gram yellow squash
- 20 Gram bottle gourd
- 4 green chillies , chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small knob butter
- 1 sprig thyme
- 2 leaves sage
- 1 tsp ginger , grated
- Few leaves basil
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese grated
How to Make Yellow Squash Spaghetti
- 1.Peel and thinly shred the outer layer of the yellow squash and bottle gourd so that it resembles spaghetti.
- 2.Add a pinch of salt to it.
- 3.Chop the green chillies.
- 4.Heat the pan, and add oil, butter, sage, thyme, green chilies and grated ginger.
- 5.Squeeze out the moisture from the squash and add it to the pan.
- 6.Give it a good stir and add basil leaves.
- 7.Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
Key Ingredients: yellow squash, bottle gourd, green chillies , olive oil, butter, thyme, sage, ginger , basil, parmesan cheese grated