Recipe of Aam Shrikhand with Mango Salad
Recipe Servings: 3
Whip up some sweet, sweet comfort! A soothing mix of yogurt, cream, mangoes, milk, saffron and cardamom.
- 2 cups hung yogurt(hung curd)
- 1/2 tsp saffron
- 2 tins condensed milk
- 300 gm fresh mangoes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 20 gm mint
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 4 sheets gold varq
- 80 gm pistachio, peeled and not salted
How to Make Aam Shrikhand with Mango Salad
- Mix hung curd with saffron, condensed milk, chopped mangoes, sugar, cardamom powder and cream. Leave to chill.
- Prepare mango salad by mixing diced mango with lemon juice, mint and chaat masala.
- Serve shrikhand with mango salad. Garnish with gold varq and pistachios.