Apple Cake Recipe
Recipe Servings: 6
A delicious and soft cake with the goodness of apples and the aroma of cinnamon. Served with a scoop of ice cream.
Ingredients of Apple Cake
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 apples-pared, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- Icing sugar
How to Make Apple Cake
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Melt butter in a cake tin.Sprinkle the brown sugar over the butter.
- Arrange the apple slices over it in a layer, sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
- Put the remaining apples over it and sprinkle with brown sugar. In a mixing bowl add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add butter, milk and vanilla essence.
- Beat together then add egg.
- Beat well and pour over apples in the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 50 min over until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately turn the pan over into a serving dish and serve warm with ice cream.