Recipe of Asian Sesame Chicken Salad
Recipe Servings: 1
Chicken breast strips mingled with greens, dressing, almond, sesame seeds and asparagus.
- 1 chicken breast grilled
- 1 cup Rucola leaves/mixed greens (Rucola leaves are commonly known as Rocket leaves)
- 1 tsp blanched almond slivers
- 1 tsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup blanched asparagus
For the Dressing:
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp chilly oil
For the Chilli Oil:
- 1/2 tsp of chilli powder - saute in oil and keep aside to cool
- 1 pinch brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Asian Sesame Chicken Salad
- In a mixing bowl, whisk all the ingredients for the dressing, until smooth.
- Cut the chicken in long strips.
- Toss the greens with almonds, sesame seeds, and half of the chicken.
- Top it with the rest of the chicken and asparagus.
- Dress it up with the dressing before serving.
For a Vegetarian Version:
- Leave out the chicken and use the greens with the dressing.
Key Ingredients: chicken
, rocket leaves
, sesame seeds
, olive oil
, balsamic vinegar
, soya sauce
, brown sugar
, black pepper
, red chilli