Chicken Salad With Plums Recipe
How to make Chicken Salad With Plums
Succulent pieces of chicken meet bitter sweet plums to create a flavour so delicious, so distinct that you'll never forget about it.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Chicken Salad With Plums
- 1 chicken - whole with skin
- 1 tsp butter
- 150 ml chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaves
- Dressing 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- gravy from roasting tin
- 1 Tbsp cream
- 1 Tbsp chopped herbs
- 250 gm sliced plums
- Garnish 2 Tbsp roasted, chopped walnuts
How to Make Chicken Salad With PlumsHideShow Media
1. Place chicken in a roasting tin.
2. Spread on butter. Pour on stock. Season well.
3. Roast at 200 degrees C for about 1 hour, basting frequently.
4. Remove from oven and cool, before carving and arranging the pieces on lettuce leaves.
5. For the dressing, whisk all the ingredients, except plums together.
6. Arrange plums around chicken. Spoon on the dressing. Chill.
7. Garnish with walnuts before serving.