Cheese and Pineapple Rounds
Recipe Servings: 6
Open sandwiches with pineapple and cream cheese. A cheesy appetizer with a fruity twist!
- 6 brown bread slices, cut into rounds with cutters
2 Tbsp hung curd, seasoned with salt and black pepper
- 3/4 cup cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- Onions, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp mint, chopped
- 6 pineapple slices
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Spread the bread rounds with the hung curd.
- Mix together the cheese, onions and mint leaves.
- Spread each slice of round with a layer of the cheese mixture.
- Place a slice of pineapple over each.
- Garnish and serve.