Recipe of Chicken Pasta Salad
An interesting and refreshing, Chicken Pasta Salad recipe. Fusilli, broccoli, cherry tomatoes and sweet corn tossed together and drizzled with a honey-soy dressing.
- For the Chicken Pasta Salad:
- 225 gm fusilli (pasta twirls)
- 125 gm broccoli cut into small florets
- 175 gm cherry or baby tomatoes cut in half
- 1 x 198 gm tin of sweetcorn, drained
- 125 gm cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
For the Honey and Soy Dressing:
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp runny honey
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- A little salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Chicken Pasta Salad
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Steam the broccoli for about 4 minutes or blanch in lightly salted hot water for a couple of minutes until the broccoli florets turn soft.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Drain the pasta and combine with the broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sweet corn, chopped chicken and spring onions in a large bowl.
- Toss with the dressing and serve.
Key Ingredients: Chicken
, spring onion
, olive oil
, soya sauce
, balsamic vinegar
, cherry tomatoes
, black pepper