Recipe Servings: 12
Minced chicken and yoghurt combined and fried in the shape of rounds.
- 250 gm chicken-boneless, minced fine
- 1 tbsp hung yogurt
- 1/2 tsp ghee
- salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp garlic-chopped
- 1 tsp ginger-chopped
- ghee to pan fry
- Grind chicken, salt, black pepper, garlic and ginger, to a slightly grainy consistency.
- Add to it the yogurt and 1/2 tsp ghee, mix well and form into small rounds.
- Heat the ghee (a layer of it in the pan) and put the chicken balls into it.
- Turn all around over high heat, till they look a little opaque,
- Cover and cook till cooked through (about 10 minutes or so), stirring off and on.
- If you want to freeze them, brown them over high heat till a light brown, cool and freeze.
- Complete the cooking after thawing them, whenever needed.